Your database instance is started using the server parameter file (SPFILE). Control files are
multiplexed and stored on different disks. Because of a disk failure, you lost one of these control
files. You replaced the damaged disk. What is the correct sequence of steps that you would follow
to recover the control file?
1. Shut down the instance, if not already done.
2. Copy one of the remaining control files to a new location.
3. Change the value of the CONTROL_FILES initialization parameter to correspond to the new
location of the control files.
4. Start up the database instance to the NOMOUNT stage.
5. Recover the database to the point of failure of the control file.
6. Open the database.