You need to create a table for a banking application with the following considerations:
1) You want a column in the table to store the duration of the credit period.
2) The data in the column should be stored in a format such that it can be easily added and subtracted with
3) date type data without using the conversion functions.
4) The maximum period of the credit provision in the application is 30 days.
5) The interest has to be calculated for the number of days an individual has taken a credit for.
Which data type would you use for such a column in the table?
INTERVAL YEAR TO MONTH
INTERVAL DAY TO SECOND
TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE
TIMESTAMP WITH LOCAL TIME ZONE