Given below is a list of functions and the tasks performed by using these functions, in random order.
1) LPAD a) Used to truncate a column, expression, or value to n decimal places
2) TRUNC b) Used to remove heading or trailing or both characters from the character string
3) DECODE c) Pads the character value right-justified to a total width of n character positions
4) TRIM d) Used to return the numeric value for position of a named character from the character string
5) INSTR e) Used to translate an expression after comparing it with each search value.
Which option correctly matches the function names with their usage?
1-c, 2-b, 3-e, 4-a, 5-d
1-e, 2-b, 3-c, 4-a, 5-d
1-e, 2-a, 3-c, 4-d, 5-b
1-c, 2-a, 3-e, 4-b, 5-d